How To Book
Book In Person
Call in to our Box Office, which is located just inside the foyer of Draíocht, during opening hours, Monday to Saturday 10am-6pm. Payment is accepted by cash (in person only), cheque (with valid cheque card) and by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Laser). Booking in person incurs no booking fee.
Book By Phone on 01 885 2622
Call us by phone and we can reserve your seats for 24 hours or take your booking by credit card or laser card. If the Box Office is busy, you’ll get our answering machine. Please do leave your details and we will call you back. Booking by phone incurs no booking fee.
A booking fee of €1 per ticket applies for online booking.
We regret having this fee but unfortunately there are security and bank fees associated with online card purchases.
We can accept Visa, Mastercard and Laser online.
Tickets can be collected from the box office at any stage before the show, all you need is your name and address, the card you used to book online is not necessary.
Book By Post
Write to: The Box Office, Draíocht, The Blanchardstown Centre, Dublin 15
Simply state which date and event you would like to attend and enclose a crossed cheque made payable to 'Draíocht Ltd' in Euro. Please also enclose a daytime telephone number so we can contact you to allocate seats. Seats cannot be allocated until payment has been received. Booking by post incurs no booking fee.
Reservations without payment are held for 24 hours only and then released and re-sold.
Draíocht offers concessions to the following customers:
- Students in full time education
- Under 18’s
- Senior Citizen – Over 65
- Registered Disabled
- Wheelchair Users
- Carer (when accompanying registered disabled or wheelchair user to a show in Draíocht)
- Equity Card holders
Proof of status for ALL concession seats purchased must be produced when collecting tickets from Box Office.
Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance at the discretion of management.
Programmes are available for purchase from our Box Office and theatre bar.
Avoid the Queue
Interval drinks may be pre-ordered at the theatre bar before the show. Patrons may also enjoy a drink after the show. Our bar opens prior to a show at 7.30pm.
Refunds And Exchanges
We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase except in the event of a cancellation by the venue.
Draíocht is a no smoking venue. Patrons are free to smoke outside the building where ashtrays are provided.
Terms & Conditions
1. Latecomers may only be admitted until a suitable break in the performance at the discretion of management.
2. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase.
3. Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
4. Use of photographic and recording equipment is not permitted. Mobile phones and pagers must be turned off.
5. Management reserves the right to make essential changes to the cast or programme without prior notice.
6. Management reserves the right to cancel any performance without prior notice. In this event tickets may be exchanged or refunded to the face value only from the original point of sale.
7. Ticketholders enter the venue at their own risk and assume all responsibility for their property.
8. Food may not be consumed in the auditorium.
9. For attendance at performances, children of 15 years and under must be accompanied by a person of at least 16 years and over. While young people between the age of 16 and 18 years are welcome to attend performances unaccompanied, Draíocht cannot accept responsibility for their safety. Certain productions may also have age restrictions and recommendations, which will be clearly outlined and we would ask all patrons to respect these when booking. For further information on age limits please contact the Box Office on 01 8852622.
10. Children under 2 go free to performances, unless the performances are specifically aimed at their age range. Please check with Box Office at time of booking for clarification.
11. Draíocht Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase. After a purchase is made within 12 months any remaining balance is also valid for 12 months.