Draiocht - Visual Arts Curator Residency Scheme
Visual Arts Curator Residency Scheme
Fingal Arts Office & Draiocht are seeking expressions of interest from Curators who wish to avail of the Arts Council’s ‘Visual Arts Curator Residency Scheme’.
The purpose of this scheme is to offer Visual Arts Curators the opportunity to research and develop their practice, while developing a year-long work programme in partnership with multi-disciplinary venues and local authorities.
The aims of this scheme are to:
- offer opportunities to curators across the country to research and develop a programme of work relevant to the progression of their own practice;
- offer opportunities to multi-disciplinary venues and local authorities to develop curatorial practice in their geographical area;
- encourage a considered approach to, and innovative ways of, engaging local audiences with high-quality contemporary visual arts at local/regional level;
- encourage the development of long-term planning and sustainability of high-quality visual arts activities within multi-disciplinary venues;
- to encourage a co-ordinated approach between key arts providers at local/regional level.
Those wishing to apply, must:
- Submit an expression of interest which outlines why they would like to undertake the role of Visual Arts Curator in Draiocht and how it will benefit their practice (no longer than 500 words/A4).
- Submit a recent C.V/Biography
Please submit expression of interest, C.V, and links to relevant work within a pdf document.
Deadline for Expressions of interest 31 July 2015 submitted by email to: email@example.com