The Stories of Hans Christian Andersen - Extended Run
Presented by Verdant Productions
From the greatest storyteller in the world, comes Thumbelina, The Emperor’s New Clothes, The Ugly Duckling, The Little Mermaid and many more, in this one-hour fantastical journey made for all the family to enjoy together. These stories have stood the test of time for generations. Now is the time to surround ourselves with great stories with music, songs, dancing and maybe even a love story.
Starring Brian Gilligan (The Commitments, The Lion King, Once The Musical) / Rachel O’Connell (The Young Offenders, Eclipsed) / Daithi O’Donnell (Ros na Rún) / Kelly-Marie Ní Cheallaigh (Copper Face Jacks The Musical).
Directed & Choreographed by Debbie Kiernan. Set Design Vincent Bell. Costume Design Nicola Burke. Lighting Design Eamon Fox
- Please note tickets are non-refundable or exchangeable after purchase.
- €12 per device. One device per booking.
- A password protected link will be emailed to you at 1.30pm on your chosen date, giving you access until Midnight to watch as many times as you like.
- Do not click on the link in the email more than 3 times, to avoid being locked out.
- Box Office Technical Support is available from 10am-6pm Monday-Friday and 1.30pm-3.30pm at weekends, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org If you wish to view the show outside of these times, we suggest you try your show link during these times on your chosen device to ensure it is working. It’s important that you test the link with the device on which you wish to view the show.
- If you would like to see this presentation on your television, you can connect your chosen streaming device (Laptop, PC, Tablet or Mobile), with a suitable cable to your television and then mirror your devices screen. When you click the show link from your email, what you see on your device will be mirrored on your television. If you are using a phone or a tablet you will need some form of adapter to HDMI/VGA which are widely available.
- IMPORTANT: Do not share your show access code! Your code can be used by your device only. Multiple usage of the code by different IP addresses will result in users being locked out of the show.
This production has been grant aided by the 'Live Entertainment Fund' from The Department of Tourism, Arts, Culture. Sport & The Gaeltacht