Draíocht accepts bookings in person, by phone & online.
Book in Person
Call in to our Box Office, which is located just inside the foyer of Draíocht, during opening hours. Payment is accepted by cash (in person only), cheque (with valid cheque card) and by credit/debit card (Mastercard, Visa, Debit). Booking in person incurs no booking fee.
Call us by phone and we can reserve your seats for 24 hours or take your booking by credit/debit card or debit card. If the Box Office is busy, you’ll get our answering machine. Please do leave your details and we will call you back. Booking by phone incurs no booking fee.
There is a booking fee of €1 per ticket online. Booking fees do not apply to tickets purchased in person or by phone.
We can accept Visa, Mastercard and debit cards online.
Tickets can be collected from the box office at any stage before the show, all you need is your name and address, the card you used to book online is not necessary.
We can also post your tickets to you if you select this option.
Reservations without payment are held for 24 hours only and then released and re-sold.
Draíocht offers concessions to the following customers:
- Students in full time education
- Under 18’s
- Senior Citizen – Over 65's
- Registered Disabled
- Wheelchair Users
- Carer (when accompanying registered disabled or wheelchair user to a show in Draíocht)
- Equity Card holders
Proof of status for ALL concession seats purchased must be produced when collecting tickets from Box Office.
Latecomers will not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance at the discretion of management.
Programmes are available for purchase from our Box Office and theatre bar.
Avoid the Queue
Interval drinks may be pre-ordered at the theatre bar before the show. Our bar opens 30 minutes prior to a show.
Refunds And Exchanges
We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase except in the event of a cancellation by the venue.
Draíocht is a no smoking venue. Patrons are free to smoke outside the building where ashtrays are provided.
Terms & Conditions
- Latecomers may only be admitted until a suitable break in the performance at the discretion of management.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase, except in the event of a cancellation by the venue. This includes online donations, which cannot be refunded without a written request (must be received within 14 days of event cancellation refund).
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Use of photographic and recording equipment is not permitted. Mobile phones and pagers must be turned off.
- Management reserves the right to make essential changes to the cast or programme without prior notice.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any performance without prior notice. In this event tickets may be exchanged or refunded to the face value only from the original point of sale.
- Ticketholders enter the venue at their own risk and assume all responsibility for their property.
- Food may not be consumed in the auditorium.
- For attendance at performances, children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. While young people between the age of 12 and 18 years are welcome to attend performances unaccompanied, Draíocht cannot accept responsibility for their safety. Certain productions may also have age restrictions and recommendations, which will be clearly outlined and we would ask all patrons to respect these when booking. For further information on age limits please contact the Box Office on 01 8852622.
- Children under 2 go free to performances, unless the performances are specifically aimed at their age range. Please check with Box Office at time of booking for clarification.
- Draíocht's events for Toddlers are designed for one-on-one parent and child time, so one adult and one child, without accompanying siblings. Children must be accompanied at all times. Please respect age ranges when booking, as workshops are designed specifically for different age groups.
- Draíocht Gift Vouchers are valid for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- Education events may from time to time be photographed and filmed in Draíocht for funding, documentation and promotion purposes. We respect your privacy and will always ask you if it's ok that we film/photograph you and the children with you. Please let us know at the time if you don't want to be filmed/photographed and we will give you and/or your group some identifying bands to alert our filmmakers/photographers.