Last updated: 28 February 2022
In line with new government guidelines announced, from Monday 28 February, face masks are no longer mandatory except in healthcare settings and on public transport.
It is now optional for customers to wears face masks in Draíocht's spaces and during performances. Draíocht's staff will no longer be monitoring the wearing of face masks during shows.
Thank you so much for your continued support.
The Team at Draíocht
Covid-19 Visitor Guidelines
As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of visitors, artists and staff, in ongoing efforts to assist our community in preventing the spread of Covid-19, we have adhered to Government Guidelines and implemented the enhanced protocols and procedures you will notice during your visit. Our staff are here to assist you with a safe journey through the venue, so please ask for assistance if necessary.
- Please note that we continue to monitor Government Guidelines for developments and will implement any changes in our own protocols as required by same. Updates will be available here on our website.
- Please make use of our hand sanitising stations at key points throughout the building.
- We have implemented protective screens at till points.
- Please use contactless card payments where possible.
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting throughout the building and staff are taking regular hand-washing breaks.
- We have increased hygiene protocols in our toilets. Toilets are for customer use only.
- Additional signage to promote hand washing and best hygiene practices have been posted throughout the building.
- Additional training and PPE have been provided for all staff.
- In the event of the cancellation of an event because of Covid-19, you will be notified at the earliest possible opportunity and offered the choice of a full refund, moving to another date (if we can reschedule that event), or a Draíocht Gift Voucher, for use at a later date.
- If you or anyone in your booking-group develops Covid-19, are showing symptoms as described on the HSE website, or are self-isolating, please get in touch with Box Office within 24 hours of the start-time of the event you've booked for (phone 01 885 2622) and we will exchange your ticket for another performance, or give you a credit note for the purchase price of your tickets. Please inform us at the earliest possible time to allow us to try to resell your tickets. Refunds are no longer being offered.