You can read more about GDPR here: http://gdprandyou.ie/
This website is designed and co-ordinated by Draíocht to promote the work we do and keep our audiences informed about all our events. At Draíocht we respect your right to privacy and comply with our obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulations, as enacted in the Data Protection Act 2018.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about your privacy. Please email email@example.com
You may also write to us or call us at Draíocht, The Blanchardstown Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. Tel: 01-8852622.
Your Personal Data & GDPR Rights
In line with GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018 you have the right to:
- Make a Subject Access Request
- You have the right to access information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise your right of access, you must submit a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information will be delivered within 30 days of your request, subject to proof of identity.
- To have your information updated or corrected
- if you discover that any of the data that we are holding is out of date or inaccurate, please get in touch via email@example.com and we will update the information.
- To object to direct marketing
- Email marketing will only ever take place if we have had consent from you for that purpose. You can unsubscribe from email marketing at any time via the links at the bottom of every email. We use the Legitimate Interests legal basis for postal marketing meaning you may receive a Season Brochure from us within 2 years of your last purchase. To opt out of postal marketing, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-8852622.
- To have your information deleted from our records
- Unless there is a compelling legal basis for us to retain your data, you can ask us to delete your information. Just email email@example.com to request this.
- To restrict the processing of your information
- Draíocht doesn’t use any automated decision-making but you would have the right to object to this type of decision-making or to any processing that we are carrying out on the legal basis of Legitimate Interests.
What information do we collect and on what legal basis?
At Draíocht we collect information both at our Box Office (either from you in person or over the telephone) and via our website. Sometimes we collect data in person in the course of our work with you. We will always protect your data and have security measures in place to ensure its safety.
There are three bases under which we may process your data:
When you make a purchase from us or make a donation to us, you are entering into a contract with us. In order to perform this contract we need to process and store your data. For example we may need to contact you by email or telephone in the case of cancellation of a show, or in the case of problems with your payment.
Legitimate business interests
In certain situations we collect and process your personal data for purposes that are in our legitimate organisational interests. However we only do this if there is no overriding prejudice to you by using your personal information in this way.
With your explicit consent
For any situations where the two bases above are not appropriate, we will instead ask for your explicit consent before using your personal information in that specific situation.
When booking tickets for events at Draíocht’s Box Office, we will ask you for your name, address, email and/or phone number. You will be asked if you’d like to subscribe to our email and mailing list, if you wish. Draíocht will not use your contact details to send you promotional emails unless you have explicitly given us consent to do so.
You can also purchase tickets anonymously and not reveal any information about yourself. This must be done in person at Box Office so that our team can physically hand you the tickets upon purchase. It is, however, best practice to at least provide a phone number so we can contact you in the event of cancellation of a show, or a name for the tickets so that they can be re-printed if you misplace them.
If you are purchasing tickets online the minimum personal information required is your name and payment details so that tickets can be assigned to you upon purchase.
You can find out more about Cookies here: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
Types of Data We Collect
When you purchase tickets, gift vouchers, make a donation or buy a membership through our Box Office at Draíocht, your name, email, phone number and address data will be stored by our ticketing partner, Ticketsolve. If you purchase via credit/debit card your information is processed via Realex (Global Payments) (phone or online) or AIB merchant services (in-person sales). Credit card details are not stored or accessible to Draíocht once processed.
When you sign up for Draíocht’s promotional text message service, data is shared with our service provider SendMode. We send a maximum of one promotional text each month. You can unsubscribe at any time from our SMS Service by texting STOP to 51444.
When you book tickets online, data is shared between Realex (Global Payments) and Ticketsolve (ticketing platform) in order to process the transaction. Where customers have opted to provide their details for promotional emails, data will be shared with Mailchimp (our email partner). We use a mailing company, Sooner Than Later, to process bulk mailings by post. You will not receive marketing emails from us unless you have given your consent by opting in.
You may opt out of receiving our emails at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ at the end of any of our emails.
You may opt out of receiving postal mailings from us at any time by calling our Box Office on 01-8852622 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please see our partner privacy notices below. All partners acting as data processors on behalf of Draíocht have implemented appropriate technological measures to protect against accidental loss, destruction, damage, alteration or disclosure.
Realex (Global Payments) Privacy Statement
Photographs & Videos
Education events & Gallery Launches may from time to time be photographed and filmed in Draíocht for funding, documentation and promotion purposes.
We respect your privacy and will always ask you first if it’s ok that we film/photograph you and the children with you. Please do let us know at the time if you don’t want to be filmed/photographed and we will give you some identifying bands to alert our filmmakers/photographers.
We will always seek written consent from you and from parents/guardians of all children under 18 years of age. Our aim is to be discreet in our recording of events so as not to disturb your enjoyment. We will also take care not to photograph identifying personal information like school crests, name badges or disclose personal data like ages or living locations etc.
What do we use your information for?
The information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways
- To process transactions
- for the express purpose of delivering the purchased tickets, products or services requested, contacting you as necessary about your order.
- To personalize your experience
- your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send marketing emails – provided you give us your consent, the email address you provide us may be used to send you information and updates.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive.
Legal Basis for Processing your Data
- We may communicate with you on a contract legal basis (for example if you book tickets to a show and the show is cancelled we will contact you to let you know this even if you have not opted in for email or mailing communications).
- Email marketing communication will be done under Consent with clear opt-in's in place
- For Season Brochures and mailings, we use our legitimate organisational interest as the legal basis for communications by post based on ticket sales for the previous 18 months-2 years.
If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail marketing communications, you will receive the following:
- The emails you have chosen in your preferences be that Music, Comedy, Family, Drama etc. We send these once a month.
- An invitation email to our gallery exhibition opening (approximately six times per year) if you’ve chosen Gallery Ezine in your preferences.
- Occasionally we may also send you an additional email highlighting a special offer which we think may be of interest to you based on your existing chosen preferences.
If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
Each e-mail you receive from Draíocht will give you the option to unsubscribe immediately from our e-mail list and you will not receive further correspondence from us. You can, of course, sign back up at any time. When you opt-in you are added to a software system called Mailchimp which Draíocht uses for our email marketing service.
Mailchimp also records for us the number of emails that have been opened and which links have been clicked on. This is anonymous reporting which can’t be traced back to individuals.
CCTV in Draíocht
Draíocht uses closed circuit television at our venue. We do this for the purposes of crime prevention, child protection and public safety. The footage is only accessible to authorised members of staff and will only be shared if requested by An Garda Siochana. Our CCTV footage is retained for a maximum of 30 days before deletion.
How Long do we keep your information?
Customer Data on Ticketsolve / Removed after 5 years of Inactivity
Customer Data on Mailchimp / Removed after 5 years of Inactivity
Customer Data on SendMode / Removed after 5 years of Inactivity
Consent Forms / Shredded after 5 years
Photographic Consent Forms / Shredded after 5 years
CCTV footage on Draíocht cameras / Retained for 30 days
Draíocht's Social Media & Commenting Policy
Draíocht has a social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube. Draíocht's Social Media Channels are used to promote our work and those of our colleagues in the arts industry. We also like to have some fun now and then with other (mostly) arts related content from Ireland and around the world as well as competitions for tickets, CDs and Gift Vouchers.
We want our Social Media Channels to be a forum for everyone, where ideas and information are shared, however we expect that this will be done in a respectful manner. We are required to restrict access to our Social Media Channels as necessary to comply with applicable laws; for example Facebook’s Community Standards https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards and our own followers and service users.
Therefore we reserve the right to delete content that contains any or all the following:
- Direct threats;
- Terrorist organization associations;
- Bullying and Harassment;
- Criminal activity;
- Attacks on public figures;
- Sexual exploitation;
- Hate Speech;
- Violence or Graphic Content;
- Repetitive Posting
- Fraud and Spam; and/or Infringement of intellectual property.
- Regulated goods;
We reserve the right to remove any content that does not necessarily represent the views of Draiocht. We will remove such content at our absolute discretion. All comments should be respectful and contain language that is appropriate for all groups and ages. Content that is obscene, indecent, defamatory or offensive will be removed. We reserve the right to block users from our Social Media Channels.
If an individual repeatedly violates this Commenting Policy or has undertaken or is undertaking any type of legal proceedings against Draíocht, we reserve the right to block that user from posting on our channels. We encourage all users of our social space to act respectfully to other users and to be active members of this community. We reserve the right to make amendments to this Commenting Policy from time to time. To view content without becoming a fan of Draíocht on Social Media, please go to our website: www.draiocht.ieNeed any help?
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about your privacy.
Please email email@example.com
You may also write to us or call us at Draíocht, The Blanchardstown Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15. Tel: 01-8852622.
Draíocht is a registered Charity (CHY12696).
Our company registration number is 266358.
Our VAT number is IE 8266358C.
Our registered address is: Draíocht, The Blanchardstown Centre, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, D15 RYX6Email: firstname.lastname@example.org